Merchandise Assistant role is a manager position specific to baby/toddler, & kids. You will act as a mentor and role model to Leads & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met.
• Drives Results: Fulfills assigned tasks, Works to make things better
• Customer Impact: Responds to the Customer
• Accountability: Lets people follow guidelines
• Talent Builder: Supports development in a general way
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment. • Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus. • Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.• Take action based upon direction from the Sales & Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees. • Support Sales & Service Leader duties during non-peak hours. • Lead and manage execution of assigned specialized functional area- merchandising or product operations.
WHO YOU ARE:
• A current or previous retail employee with 6 or more months of experience. • Work well under pressure and thrive in a fastpaced environment. • Determined to lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring. • Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts. • Able to utilize retail technology. • Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds. • Ability to travel as required.
For a detailed job description, please click learn more.